Organic Wood Vinegar is a reddish-brown liquid, obtained by condensing the water volatile organics, released during wood pyrolysis. Wood Vinegar is made up of about 89% water and numerous organic components, including organic acids, phenols, ketones, aldehydes, alcohols etc. Wood vinegar liquid is widely used in organic farming, horticulture, forestry, florists, animal husbandry and human medical care.
Biogro certified as an organic input.
- Partially sterilizes the soil and reduces bacterial, fungal and insect pest infestations
- Promotes the reproduction of beneficial micro-organisms, controls nematodes and other pests
- Acts as a synergist and dramatically reduces the need for other, more toxic pesticides
- Increases the photosynthetic capacity of plants and promotes plant growth
- Promotes fruits bud formation
- Improved seed germination strike rate (when pre-soaked)
- Allows better uptake and reduction in the use of fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides
- Stimulate compost production