Bamboo Wood Vinegar
Bamboo Vinegar is a reddish-brown liquid, obtained by condensing the water volatile organics, released during bamboo pyrolysis. Bamboo Vinegar is made up of more than 200 organic components, including organic acids, phenols, ketones, aldehydes, alcohols etc… Bamboo vinegar liquid is now widely used in organic farming, horticulture, forestry, flourists, animal husbandry and human medical care.
Biogro certified as an organic input.
It is also certified as an organic input by the IMO according to regulations of the USDA.
- Partially sterilizes the soil and reduces bacterial, fungal and insect pest infestations
- Promotes the reproduction of beneficial micro-organisms, controls nematodes and other pests
- Acts as a synergist and dramatically reduces the need for other, more toxic pesticides
- Increases the photosynthetic capacity of plants and promotes plant growth
- Promotes fruits bud formation
- Improved seed germination strike rate (when pre-soaked)
- Allows better uptake and reduction in the use of fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides
- Stimulate compost production